My Blog List

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Project Runway!

 
 
Kelli posted a challenge on the Scrap Happy Boards inspired by project runway, the first one was to do a layout inspired by a LO you have already done, or to make a complimentary page to a page you already had! This page was my inspiration - its the story about how I wanted to get fitter and is a photo of me and some of my walking friends (the ones I blogged about yesterday) in the Botanical Gardens, Singapore. Whenever possible, I walk Monday's Wednesdays and Fridays they are a lovely bunch and its fun to get fitter together - I would never find the motivation or energy to do it without them - thanks girls!!!
 
 


This was the LO I came up with, it too has three circles, a swirly embellishment, two mats of Patterned Paper, Washi Tape and a SMASH journalling tag - and this LO is about how entrepreneurial the Vietnamese seemed to be - all you appear to need to start up in business there is a bike, and something you can sell along quickly - like street food or chilled drinks! Dont you just love the coolie hats?



I then decided, to do the challenge justice and use the rest of my bike business photos, I did a simple  companion page - and here it is!


Kelli's next challenge is to take inspiration from a Candy Store - does eating chocolate count? Erm Probably not!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!