My Blog List

Tuesday 9 October 2012

LOAD DAY 8

Well today was stretch a sketch and I really streeeeeeeetchedd this one! It was a one pager and I turned it into a two pager with the same number of photos because the photo sizes didnt work with my photos and I wanted to scrap these all together!

Ho Chi Minh is a crazy place - from the 3 million mopeds to the hustle and bustle of the local markets and shops! We came across this coconut seller - and Im not sure how it happened, but my boys all ended having a go at carrying his basket of coconuts and as I looked at the photos the words of the song 'Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts' came to mind! Unfortunately none of us actually care for coconut - although his were truly beautiful - but it was a great photo opportunity and a lot of fun as you can see! You may also notice more Simple Stories paper and Prima washi tape - because Im a bit obsessed with it at the moment!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well done you! Very cute use of the song title! Love the pinwheels too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!