My Blog List

Tuesday 9 October 2012

LOAD DAY 5

Today's prompt was to use wood or woodgrain, or a LO about trees etc. You get the picture? I used some wooden butterflies on this LO - they are the blue ones, finished off with some stickles! I also used shrink plastic for the first time ever - they are the ones on the luggage tag, at the bottom of the page and the one half way up the right hand side! There are so many techniques on this page that we did at the retreat - embossing, folding, inking, distressing, die cutting, cutting out the butterflies cutting the title! - It took ages but I really like it - thanks to Jo for doing a great job on this class and a fab retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!