My Blog List

Sunday 14 October 2012

Another tidy craft room!

Im not posting photos of the before - Im too ashamed - it was seriously bad and did look like an episode from hoarders! Id been throwing stuff in there for ages - everything that didnt have a home went in my craft room until I had time to sort it out! Talk about creating a job for yourself!  You can now see that it is very tidy - and its organised and Im very pleased its done - I was seriously fed up of sorting stuff out - anyway  - now I know what I have, how much of it I have and where it is! Pure Bliss!!!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant, looks great, job well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennie - I cnt tell you now p,eased I am to have it finished!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!