My Blog List

Saturday 14 July 2012

Day 9 A favourite Quote

The prompt for day 9 is to share your favourite quote and say why! I think my favourite quote is 'Whether you believe you can, or you believe you cant - you'll be right' I try and be positive and am convinced that positive affirmation and belief can conquer many an obstacle!

I believe in giving everything I do 100% and accept that sometimes failure is a setback on the way to success or an achievement - do I fail often? - no, do I fail ever? Yes of course I do - if I didnt I wouldnt be setting myself challenging enough goals! Am I positive - yes I am - and I have learnt through experience that nothing works like hard work - when it comes to meeting or exceeding the challenges and opportunities that life throws my way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!