My Blog List

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Day 5 Favourite Song!

Gosh had to think about this one - but whilst I was browsing around for a bit of inspiration I stumbled across this blog http://sweetlyscrappedart.blogspot.co.uk/ and if you are looking for beautiful vintage images that you can download and use on your personal scrapbooking projects - well look no further!

After much deliberation, I ended up with the Title Holiday - from the Madonna song - and a tag with It Must Be Love - Madness Song on my LO - so managed to meet the challenge again today!

Im doing a challenge at the crop I go to, and we are doing the 4 x 6 photolove LO's - I wont post the one I did for Liz's LO - in case she happens to pop by here, or the one I did for Donna's for the same reason, but here is the LO I did for the day 5 challenge and Im quite pleased with it. If you fancy having a go at this one - which I got 9 photos on (although it is August and therefore an 8 photo LO)  you can find it here! Its a great one for when you have tons of photos to scrap - I cant believe how much my Vietnam pile has gone down after doing this LO! I shall certainly use this one again!!!

This LO was all about food - Don't go to Vietnam if you are on a diet - the food is amazing - kind of Asian / French fusion food - OMG it is absolutely deeelish!!! The bread is like proper french bread - the best you can imagine, and I have a particular weakness for french bread - and for me - normally Vietnam is a lot closer than France these days!!!! Thanks for stopping by - come back soon!!!!




Ive also been making more cards - Ive been quite prolific just lately!!! Anyway they are just very basic cards as I was running very low of them and there was a real danger that I might have had to buy some as I have a number of family birthdays coming up soon - you all know who you are!!!!






As they say for today - That's all folks!! Back tomorrow! Hope you have a great day!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!