My Blog List

Saturday 15 December 2012

JYC Day 15

Im so proud of myself today because not only have I done my page but its the first one posted in Shimelle.com's Journal Your Christmas Forum - my entries usually appear on page 12 but today Im on the front page, which means Im scrapping faster and I like it! OK I have an 8 hour advantage over the English girls and a whopping 14 hours head start on the American girls - by virtue of the geography - but even that doesnt usually help me to get my entries completed and posted early! No today is a first and a happy one - keeping the theme simple and done rather than complex and never finished is working - I hope I can keep it up until the end of the class!!!!! Im just off to do a little happy dance down to the nearest mall - if it has stopped raining yet outside


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!