My Blog List

Friday 4 May 2012

May - LOAD 512

I took part in True Scrap the weekend of 20th April and have been scrapping like a mad woman ever since! This week I began my first ever layout a day class by Lain Ehman - so far I have kept up with te layouts - you get a prompt every day, and then you do a layout, which is initiated by the prompt! So far, I have done a LO about me - a self portrait, and LO with no photo and todays challenge was to use holiday colours for a non holiday layout - I used Christmas papers and the colours red and green to do a LO about Lynne's Leaving do - so far Im quite pleased I am keeping up quite easily.......I know it wont last, but for now, Im just basking in the glory!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!