My Blog List

Saturday 5 May 2012

Scrapping like a Mad Woman!!!!

I am enjoying LOAD - although I had work to do and didnt get chance to do Day 4's LO today! I am joining in the big picture online crop tomorrow and next week start Shimelle's Cover to Cover class - so Im hoping to have plenty of time to be able to get things done!!!!

I have decided I need to speed up my scrapping and use up more stash!!! Am  I alone in this or do I have friends out there who are the same as me????? I have a pile of photos and am doing well so far in organising my LO's into albums - but I still have a long way to go!!!! Im trying to stop spending ages choosing the perfect flower, perfect ribbon and perfect PP, perfect brad, perfect chipboard element and perfect Alphas for every LO - occasionally I also need to find the perfect sticker and the perfect jewel too - then find the perfect photo too to go on the LO ............................. Im giving myself a reality check there isnt enough time in the world for me to go through this for every LO and every photo in my collection - so the key today is going to be For Goodness Sake Woman - Just stick it down!!!!! Im going to try and hold myself to this - anybody with me????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!