My Blog List

Saturday 5 May 2012

LOAD 5

For todays inspiration we had to use inspiration from ebay - and something to do with your name! Sounds wierd but it was fine!!!! Anyway - my name brought up nothing at all, so I just used my first name and came up with a blouse for sale - black with white bows on it - Im sure I can do something with that! Its got a gold fancy coat hanger - so I think I'll use a bit of gold in there too perhaps!!!! Im sure I can do something with that!!!! If you're interested in the blouse its here and is a size 10!!!!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Antoni-Alison-bow-blouse-size-10-/280871779834?pt=UK_Women_s_Tops_Shirts&hash=item4165433dfa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!