My Blog List

Monday 27 February 2012

Lynne's book


Over the weekend I have been making this mini album for my good friend Lynne who is heading back to the UK, after three years in Singapore. I'll give you a peek at it but please dont let Lynne see because I dont want to spoil the surprise!

Im really sad she is leaving us - but hope that the book and good wishes will make her smile and remember the places and happy times we have all shared here! I found instructions for the book at SharonsScrappySpace.com (thanks Sharon!), but I did make some changes to mine! Im planning on doing a tutorial - if you fancy having a go at making your own - and if you do......... please send me a link - I'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!