My Blog List

Tuesday 9 October 2012

LOAD DAY 3

Well today we were challenged to use the colour inspiration from  http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/ I love using colour inspiration sites and this one produced some beautiful autumnal LO's - I think I might use it again when I have had a chance to get out with my camera to take some photos of the beautiful autumn colours I am seeing in England at the moment! For this LO - I used a photo of Peugeot Park in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam that we found completely by accident on our first visit there, when we were lost - looking for somewhere else!!!




Another place you can find beautiful colour inspiration is designseeds.com - so here's an idea from that site to use similar autumnal colours - Im going to have to have a play with this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!